Fleetco is a web based vehicle fleet maintenance management system written in PHP with MySQL database back-end. Fleetco was initially designed for trucking companies in mind but it can be useful for any person or company having a fleet of vehicles. It will allow the owners to have full control of the maintenance of a vehicle fleet.
- Fueling Record Maintenance
- Repair Record Maintenance
- Maintenance Record Maintenance
- Inventory Module
- Accident Reporting
- Fuel Efficiency Reports
- Vehicle Expense Reports.
Fleetco Demo is available here:
Fleetco Manual is available here:
- Web Hosting (XAMPP/WAMP can also be used)
- PHP 4+
- MySQL Database
1. Unzip the file
2. Upload the file to the hosting root or folder
3. Create a MySQL database using phpmyadmin or otherwise
4. In the unzip folder, locate the SQL dump file called mysql-dump-with dummy-data.sql.
5. Import this SQL dump to the database created (This database contains some sample data which you can delete later)
6. Enter the database connectivity details as follows:
Find “ConnectionManager.php” in connections folder and on line 254-258 find below block of code:
- $data[“connInfo”] = “database_host_name”;
- $data[“connInfo”] = “database_user_name”;
- $data[“connInfo”] = “database_user_password”;
- $data[“connInfo”] = “database_port_number”;
- $data[“connInfo”] = “database_name”;
Update your database connectivity details above. Default values for database port & host name as follows: database_host_name = localhost database_port_number = 3306 If above default details do not work, contact your hosting provider for the same.
7. Then visit the url and the login screen should appear now.
8. Use following admin logins:
Once you log in, go to Admin Area. You can create any no of users with various user rights to different tables.